Clayton Family Law Attorney
Helping you navigate difficult family law issues
I am here to help you and your family navigate the legal process by providing experienced, compassionate and effective representation on all types of family law matters. I am a divorce attorney who has stood by 2,000 clients, guiding them through family legal matters. I have been a strong advocate for parents who need protection from an abusive spouse or face false allegations of abuse, neglect or dependency.
Since each family is different, every family law matter or dispute is unique and presents its own set of challenges. I tailor my services to meet the specific needs of each client. I offer sound advice and practical ways to settle your family law matters. I help you make the best decision on an appropriate strategy of settlement, mediation or trial. I aggressively fight for your interests in court whenever necessary.
I advocate for you and your family in the following family law matters:
- Adoption ― I assist clients seeking private adoptions as well as stepparent and grandparent or other family member adoptions and ensure that the process moves efficiently.
- Guardianships ― I have extensive experience in guardianships of people and their property, conservatorship of their assets and protection of the rights of legal guardians.
- Paternity actions ― These are actions filed in order to assist a parent in acknowledging and protecting important visitation, custody and support rights. I advocate for your interests in these types of actions.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements ― I draft these types of agreements to protect your separate assets from those of your intended or existing spouse.
- Domestic partnership agreements ― These contracts for unmarried couples address finances, healthcare, property rights, and estate issues. I can represent your interests when crafting such documents.
- Legal separation agreements ― I help clients protect their rights with quality separation agreements that address marital issues similar to those of couples who are divorcing. These include alimony, property division, responsibility for debts, and child support and custody matters.
- Domestic violence ― A domestic abuse charge can affect your employment, your family and the rest of your life. I can protect or defend you, and work to have your charges dropped or reduced.